- Electronic durable consumer goods manufacturers ( Beko, Vestel, Bosch, Siemens, Arcelik, Samsung, LG, ...)
- Telecommunication equipment vendors ( Netas, Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei, HTC ...)
- Micro-electronic design houses (Maxim, Hittite, Micro-ICs, ST, ...)
- Fixed line and mobile telephone operators ( Turk Telekom, Turkcell, Vodafone, ...)
- Internet service providers ( TTNET, Turkcell Superonline, ...)
- Military electronics and communications companies ( ASELSAN, ...)
- Defence industry companies ( HAVELSAN ROKETSAN ...)
- International IT companies ( HP, IBM, ...)
- Data transmission operators ( COMSAT, ... )
- Automotive industry ( Ford, TOFAS, Renault, Hyundai, Toyota, ...)
- Research and development companies, education institutions ( TUBITAK, High Technology Institutes , Universities, ...)
- Television and radio organizations
- Banks or IT departments of large firms
A list of Education and Research laboratories of ECE department is given below:
1. Multimedia Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition Laboratory
2. RF Electronics Laboratory
3. Wireless Communications Research Laboratory
4. Communications Laboratory
5. Circuits & Systems Laboratory
6. VLSI Measurement Laboratory
7. VLSI Design Laboratory
8. Signal Processing Laboratory
9. Electromagnetic Diagnostic and Measurement Laboratory
10. Biomedical Electronics Laboratory
11. Embedded Systems Design Laboratory
12. Microwave Systems and Antennas Laboratory
13. Intro. Electronics & Analog Electronics Circuits Laboratory
14. Radar and Microwave Technologies Research Laboratory
Electronics and Communications Engineering (30% English), and (100% English Course Plans)
Electronics and Communications Engineering (ITU-NJIT Joint Program 100% English)
- having strong background in basic science and basic mathematics and able to use these tools in their own engineering field,
- able to pinpoint and define engineering problems in the fields of electronics and communication engineering,
- able to employ necessary techniques, hardware, and communication tools for modern engineering applications,
- able to solve problems through analytical thinking in their own or related fields,
- able to work in a multi-disciplinary environment,
- able to follow and contribute to the developments in their own field recognizing the significance of lifelong learning,
- able to communicate effectively,
- having strong ethical and professional responsibility and adhering to quality,
- able to take individual responsibility and to work as a part of a team.
- PO1 : An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to electronics and communication engineering problems.
- PO2 : An ability to design and conduct experiments, and to analyze and interpret gathered data.
- PO3 : An ability to develop and/or design a system or system components to meet desired specifications, performance, and capabilities.
- PO4 : An ability to function on and/or develop leadership in multi-disciplinary teams.
- PO5 : An ability to identify, formulate, and solve electronics and communication engineering problems.
- PO6 : An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- PO7 : An ability for effective communication.
- PO8 :An ability to understand and correctly interpret the impact of engineering solutions in a social/global context.
- PO9 : An ability to engage in life-long learning to follow developments in electronics and communication Engineering.
- PO10 :A knowledge and understanding of contemporary issues.
- PO11 : An ability to skillfully use modern engineering tools and techniques necessary for engineering design, analysis and applications.
- PO12 : A recognition of the need for quality.
- PO13 : An ability to function individually as well as part of a team.